Wednesday, February 25, 2009


I am falling a little behind because of other classes but I am trying to keep up. These are some sketches of what is under the outer shell of the robot. The inside is going to be more muscle like, and will pop out of the outer shell in some areas. I drew the right leg's outer and inner parts and the head's outer and inner parts. Also I tried drawing a bit of the chest and shoulder but it's not going very well. I am having a lot of trouble with drawing and coming up with designs. Any help would be appreciated. 





2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I appreciate your honesty--this is the time of year when the homework really begins to layer. OK, it’s obvious that you are getting frustrated with the disconnection between what you see in your head and what gets transferred to paper. Try this: go to ConceptArt.org (and use some of the images you found previously) and download every organic robot that has a design that you think is interesting. Then, take your favorite and cut / splice / paste the parts together to make a new robot.
This should be a fun project and it sounds like it isn’t much fun for you right now.
Another method would be to ask a trusted friend or peer to draw your robot. Give them a verbal / written explanation and see what they come-up with...

Aaron said...

Thank you very much I will begin on that right away. I appreciate your help on this one.